Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Trip...but pants still fit!

Every December we go on a family trip with my in-laws to the Wisconsin Dells.  This was our third year doing so, and every time we come home, we get hit with some kind of illness.  The first year we ALL got hit with a nasty nasty nasty stomach virus.  The oldest Duckling was nearly hospitalized for dehydration after 3 days of severe vomiting, the middle duckling was taken to the ER with a herniated stomach and vomiting blood from severe vomiting, and the third duckling was a few weeks from being conceived ;)

Last year, only the middle duckling was effected.  He had pink eye in both eyes... poor kid, his eyes were swollen shut and then I had to bust my butt to keep everyone else from getting it.

This year, the Hubster started a cold before we even got up there and by Saturday had pretty much lost his voice.  The oldest duckling started the cold Saturday night and today is Monday and he is home from school.  I have been stuffy, but no cough or anything.  But now... My stomach is super queasy... and I am praying to the Lord above that it does not involve any kind of vomiting.  Especially because the youngest duckling has her 15 month check up today...

On a better note, after 3 days of family filled fun and lotsa of comfort food, I am still fitting into my pants just fine!  I actually didn't eat as much as I would have in the past.  I am loving this new supplement I am taking.  I will get into more "public" details about it soon! Some business is not everyone's business, yet.

So I am living on pepto and praying nothing more comes of this queasiness, and still trying to drink my 120oz of water for the day, but the tummy is NOT helping!


Oh and Wednesday or Thursday I will have an announcement to make.  This announcement may actually lead to a complete overhaul of this blog including the title.  I will still focus a lot on B.E.D. but I may have reason to incorporate a lot more of my life into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment