Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Christmas Tradition: Cousin Christmas Cookies!

For the past three years my sister-in-law and I have gotten together with our ducklings to make Christmas cookies for Santa! We just make sugar cookies and let the kids go crazy decorating them, and this year they did!!

This year we cheated and just bought tubes of sugar cookies and waited to the last minute to get decorations, but they still turned out great! The kids just went a little heavy on the frosting.

We sat talking about what will happen next year after we move because of the Army. I plan to fly home for Christmas if we can so I told her all will be okay. We'll keep our tradition going some how. I made a joke that she should just move with us wherever we go and she said she's seriously been thinking about it..,. I consider it a blessing to have one of my sister-in-laws as a best friend and she is the whole reason I even met her brother when we were in high school. Anyways...

The kids have a lot of fun together and although things get chaotic, K and I love every bit of the chaos.









No comments:

Post a Comment