Friday, January 4, 2013

M.I.A. and Sh*t's getting real...

Sorry I've been M.I.A. we've had an intestinal thing come through the house and luckily the littlest duckling and I have been the only ones to be infected, but I'm sure the other two ducklings will have their share soon enough :(

Hubster ships out for training eventually.   The past two days the ball has been rolling and my nerves are growing more and more... Sh*t's gettin' real.  I received my first email from FS (Family Services) and joined an online forum for new Army Wives and it's seems pretty cool, but it's all so nerve racking.  This whole process has been.  I am confident in our insurance choice though, and I am feeling more confident in moving, etc. when our move date comes.  I have also been looking into hotels, etc. for his BCT graduation.  I need to figure out who is all coming with me. . . Hubster wants me to bring the ducklings... which is okay, it's just going to be hectic.

We meet with the recruiter in a week and half to write of a POA (power of attorney) and we also need to change our banks over to a more national chain...  It really does feel like sh*t is gettin' real....

No comments:

Post a Comment